Banner by xyccoc
This blog is optimized for 1024 x 768 resolution

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Films

ok...just a heads up.

Nightwatch is quite a good film. Interesting idea....it will be worth seeing as it comes out in the next 2 films. Yes, it is in Russian, and yes there are subtitles. So? Surely some of you have seen Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

Anyhow, a tale of the forces of light versus the forces of darkness. Quite a novel concept actually. I like it.


I'll let you know about Serenity and Wallace & Gromit as and when I see them.

Update:

Serenity is a really good film. I'll stand up and say that I have not seen Firefly. I have seen an advert for it, but nothing else, because I managed to miss the series.

It is intelligent, amusing and a good film....go on, go and see it. You know you want to.

Update #2:

Wallace & Gromit is brilliant. A recommended watch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Merys said...

I'll agree with you on both counts. Serenity is awesome, and I haven't seen firefly (or firefox as I keep calling it) either, so I really want to now.
W&G is as I expected it to be - absolutely fantastic

1:09 pm, October 25, 2005  
Blogger Zhoen said...

I would love to know what you think of the Firefly series (if you see it) having first seen the movie.

I enjoyed both. In case you were wondering.

1:17 pm, February 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home